That’s an easy one, Italian! :D
Pasta, bread, pizza, Italian cream soda, salad, you name it. If it’s Italian then I’ll eat it. I could live my life off of Italian cuisine c:
This is such a tough question D:
The first place that comes to mind is Italy because Italian food is my life. However, the housing in Italy is really small and cramped, and I don’t think I’d enjoy that aspect of living :(
I think I’d like to live in London! :D I love the architecture there, and it would allow me to travel around Europe whenever I felt like it (:
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- If you could speak another language, what would it be?
- If you were given a year to travel the world where would you go?
- If you could speak every known language, how would you use your ability?
- What countries did your ancestors come from/what is your nationality?
- Do you have a favorite artist from a country other than your own?
Ooo! This seems fun :D I like challenges. Guess I will try out this one! (:
It’s only one week, I think I can handle it.