For breakfast I had S’more Poptarts! (: Chocolate for breakfast. Best way to start off the day!
That’s an easy one, Italian! :D
Pasta, bread, pizza, Italian cream soda, salad, you name it. If it’s Italian then I’ll eat it. I could live my life off of Italian cuisine c:
This is such a tough question D:
The first place that comes to mind is Italy because Italian food is my life. However, the housing in Italy is really small and cramped, and I don’t think I’d enjoy that aspect of living :(
I think I’d like to live in London! :D I love the architecture there, and it would allow me to travel around Europe whenever I felt like it (:
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- If you could speak another language, what would it be?
- If you were given a year to travel the world where would you go?
- If you could speak every known language, how would you use your ability?
- What countries did your ancestors come from/what is your nationality?
- Do you have a favorite artist from a country other than your own?
Ooo! This seems fun :D I like challenges. Guess I will try out this one! (:
It’s only one week, I think I can handle it.
1.) When people chew their gum like cows :|
2.) When people fail to follow through on their promises.
3.) When people cancel on you last minute.
4.) When someone doesn’t listen to your opinion and thinks theirs is right.
5.) One word texts.
6.) Arrogant people.
7.) Attention Whores.
8.) People who re-tell a story and highly exaggerate it.
9.) People who can’t use proper grammar.
10.) People who harm baby seals and other innocent animals D<
1.) Anything and everything food related. I love food. Period.
2.) When people remember little details about me.
3.) Hearing my favorite song on the radio.
4.) Being told “I miss you” and “I love you”
5.) Being in the company of my friends and/or family.
6.) Receiving a compliment.
7.) Rain: The touch, feel, sound, smell, taste. All of it.
8.) Meaningful gifts.
9.) Being outdoors.
1.) I get jealous easily
2.) I overreact in situations before knowing the full story
3.) I don’t stand up for myself
4.) I am bad at keeping in touch with friends
5.) I hold onto the past
1. I am very optimistic -cue rainbow and sunshine-
2. I love to smile (:
3. I don’t take life very seriously and love to have fun
4. I love to chat and can always keep a conversation going
5. I am always there for my friends to listen to their problems and help them out c: